• To provide a caring and encouraging environment where each child can reach the highest possible standard of achievement.
• To provide an environment free from intimidation where children respect themselves and other children and adults.
• To enable children to develop positive values and to respect the views and opinion of others.
• To ensure children develop independence, self esteem and responsible attitudes towards learning and their community.
• To provide the highest standard of education for all children in a happy, caring and stimulating school where every child is valued.
• To provide a broad, balanced, creative and exciting curriculum.
• To teach children how to work together and to co-operate responsibly with others.
At Sharley Park we recognise that the personal development of pupils, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally, plays a significant part in their ability to learn and achieve.
We therefore aim to provide an education that provides pupils with opportunities to explore and develop their own values and beliefs, spiritual awareness, high standards of personal behaviour, a positive, caring attitude towards other people, an understanding of their social and cultural traditions and an appreciation of the diversity and richness of the cultures.